HIRE AN APPRENTICE
Build a skilled workforce
Build your business - hire an apprentice or trainee!
Which training organisation do I use? What incentives are available? Who is eligible for funding? What about the paperwork? Sarina Russo answers these questions for over 600 qualifications and occupations so you can build a skilled workforce.
We make it easier for you to recruit, train and retain an apprentice:
- Sign-up and register your apprentice or trainee with the relevant State Training Authority
- Help choose the best Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Determine your eligibility to available incentive and funding
- Remove any paperwork burden
- Offer personalised support to you and your apprentices from commencement to completion
We support you with the best advice, just like your accountant or lawyer…but at NO COST
- Commencement incentives
- Recommencement incentives
- Completion incentives
- Rural and Regional Skills Shortage Incentive
- Declared Drought Area Incentives
- Mature Aged Workers Incentives
- Australian School-based Apprenticeship Incentive
- Assistance for Australian Apprentices with Disability
- Support for Adult Australian Apprentices
Extra employers assistance
You or your Australian Apprentice may be eligible to apply for additional forms of support, subject to eligibility criteria.
• 75% of the 1st year award wage;
• 50% of the 2nd year award wage; and
• 25% of the 3rd year award wage.
Sarina Russo Apprenticeships offer Targeted Services FREE to eligible Apprentices and Trainees, as part of our contractual agreement with the Federal Government. The only cost to you is the small investment of time to allow your Apprentice or Trainee to connect to, and benefit from this service.
Regular mentoring support; both face-to-face or phone support at a time convenient to your business.
Support for Adult Australian Apprentices
Australian Government financial support is available for adult workers (aged 25 years or over) to upgrade their skills through an Australian Apprenticeship at the Certificate III or IV level in an occupation listed on the National Skills Needs List.
The payment is made to the employer depending on the actual wage paid to the Australian Apprentice.
Australian Apprentices with disability
Disabled Australian Apprentice Wage Support (DAAWS) provides additional assistance to employers who employ an eligible Australian Apprentice with disability in a Certificate II or higher level qualification. DAAWS is also available to an employer whose Australian Apprentice acquires a disability during their Australian Apprenticeship.