Being self-employed involves a lot of different avenues and responsibilities, some of which you might be unsure of, or not even considered. These workshops are loaded with practical information to give you an excellent opportunity to understand the day-to-day realities of running your own business. It’s also the ideal environment to discuss your ideas with others to gain valuable feedback and insight.
The EBMOB workshops cover 10 critical business areas to give you a good grounding in what is involved in setting up your own business. These include:
- Getting Started: Learning to think like an entrepreneur
- Idea Validation: Mitigating the risks in business
- Brand & Design: Making your business look good
- Going Digital: Getting your business online
- Connecting to the Ecosystem: Building a support network
- Start Up Essentials: Your legal & tax requirements
- Dollars & Sense: Managing the numbers in your business
- Sell, Sell, Sell: How to acquire customers forever
- Pitching & Communication: Crafting Your Elevator Pitch
- The New World of Business: The changing face of work
Topics are covered over 50 hours, across a 2 to 4 week period (depending on your circumstances). They can be accessed online to ensure eligible candidates can participate no matter where you’re located across QLD, NSW and SA.