How it works
Sarina Russo Institute helps you develop the skills needed for local jobs. We will help – Get that Job, Keep that Job and Grow in that Job. We will keep you informed on major projects and vacancies in your local region. We use employers in our content design, so our EST is relevant to local needs. Our links to employers and industries provide guest presentations and interviews, creating a pathway to employment.
SRI will support you and prepare you for work through our specialist programs:
- BUILDING EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS TRAINING (BEST) - Training Block 1
- GET THAT JOB - Training Block 2
The courses run for 3 weeks (full-time requirements) or 5 weeks (part-time requirements). EST will help you meet your PBAS requirements while you are in the program.
- LISTEN – to understand your career, life stage and experience
- REFLECT – and discuss your interests, existing skills and career goals
- RESPOND – to tailor the program to support you to develop the skills and confidence you need