From early 2023, apprentice will be able to use the new Apprenticeships Data Management System (ADMS) to complete their own claim applications and receive payments under the Australian Apprenticeship Incentive System (the Incentives System). The Incentives System supports a more inclusive and sustainable economy ensuring Australians receive quality training while in paid employment.
The ADMS is built to support all aspects of an Australian apprenticeship. ADMS is modern, secure and easy to use. It features an intuitive user interface, streamlines how you manage your apprenticeships and provides data that is accurate and helpful.
You will also require access to the ADMS to claim incentives like the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment, Priority Wage Subsidy and Boosting Apprenticeships Commencements (BAC) and Completing Apprenticeships Commencements (CAC).
To prepare for completing your own claim applications, you can sign up to the ADMS now by following the below steps:
Connect: Connect your linked myGov account or Digital Identity (myGovID) to ADMS.
- Click this link to navigate to ADMS.
- Click ‘Apprentice Login’.
- Sign in using myGov or your Digital Identity.
- To sign in with myGov, your account must be linked to either Centrelink, ATO or Medicare.
- Please see the myGov website for more information about creating and linking services to your account.
- To use your Digital Identity, you need to have a myGov account and standard identity strength.
- Please see the myGovID website for more information about how to set up your Digital Identity.
Confirm: Confirm your identity in ADMS
- Provide your Apprentice ID or your Unique Student Identifier (USI). You can reach out to Sarina Russo Apprenticeships (SRA) as your Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) to get your Apprentice ID if you need to.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter the authentication code sent to your phone or email.
Claim: Claim your incentive or apply for a loan using ADMS
The Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment (AATSP) will be the first incentive available to claim in ADMS. It will be available from early 2023 and from then, other incentives will be consistently added. You will receive an email when your claim application is ready to complete. Please ensure SRA have all your correct contact details so you don’t miss out!
If you’re having any issues or need more information about your ADMS access or completing your own claim applications, please reach out to one of our SRA consultants on 13 15 59.