How we support employers and employees
When you hire a Sarina Russo Job Access candidate, you gain access to workplace support for 6-12 months after they start work with you. Our consultants are there to ensure you, your business, and your new employee have the support you need for a successful, long-term employment outcome. Workplace support can include any of the following:
- Access to wage subsidies valued up to $10,000 to offset the cost of onboarding.
- Access to training and development opportunities for your new staff member.
- Financial assistance to cover the costs of any new licences or qualifications your employee may need.
- Mentoring support for apprentices or trainees where Sarina Russo Apprenticeships is the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) provider.
- Workplace visits if there are any issues with your new employee settling in.
- Access to intervention services including psychological support or physiotherapy for physical conditions.
- Cultural awareness training and guidance for employers or employees
Work-related items to help your employee with onboarding and keeping their job for the first 6-12 months may also be covered, depending on the employee’s circumstances and your business’ eligibility.
Get in touch with our team to find out more about workplace support for your business.GET IN TOUCH