We take a whole-of-life approach to your wellbeing
HOW WE HELP
There is no one-size-fits all solution to helping people overcome barriers to employment. We each face our own challenges in life that require a unique approach to resolve.
We’re committed to building strong, compassionate working relationships with our clients and to create safe, judgement-free environments. We’ve helped nearly 40,000 clients since we began and we live by our motto, ‘It’s not just about feeling better, it’s about doing better’.
Our qualified VOICE psychologists and allied professionals take the time to understand your unique situation to develop the most effective outcomes for you. They are highly experienced with in the employment services and can provide mental health support services for those needing help with:
- Psychological symptoms – depression, anxiety, adjustment, personality disorders, etc.
- Cognitive challenges – learning difficulties
- Vocational issues which impact career direction, motivation, or ability to maintain employment
- Medical conditions impacting upon psychological wellbeing
- Criminal history
- Anger management
- Addictions – drug and alcohol, gambling
- Trauma – grief and loss
- Stress and ineffective coping skills
- Low self-esteem – limited self-confidence and self-worth
- Limited support – including cultural barriers, isolation, family discord
- Poor interpersonal skills
Depending on your needs, our qualified psychologists, social workers and counsellors can provide a range of therapeutic and evidence-based interventions to support your overall wellbeing.