Empowering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander jobseekers
INDIGENOUS EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Sarina Russo Group acknowledges the traditional owners of this land, the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People of this Country. We also pay respects to Elders past and present, who strive to build a better and more sustainable future for future generations.
Sarina Russo Job Access has a well-established commitment to helping First Nations people advance in their lives. We are actively working toward increasing indigenous participation rates in our workforce by supporting Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander jobseekers with support tailored to their individual needs.
We want to understand your story, and how best we can support you in your journey with Sarina Russo Job Access. That’s why you’ll be teamed with your own consultant who will get to know your story, your current situation, and work with you to achieve your personal goals.
In helping close the gap for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, our First Nations employment programs provide you with support in all many areas, including:
- Access to our First Nations servicing team
- Access to job opportunities and work experience placements
- Employability training to prepare you for the workplace
- Culturally appropriate coaching and mentoring
- Referrals to health, community or disability management services
- Access to our team of allied health professionals
- Referrals to work focused short courses and qualifications
The Sarina Russo Group has significant experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across Australia. Our commitment to closing the gap and creating a positive impact in the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities we serve is represented in our Reconciliation Action Plan.FIND OUT MORE